FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHEN IS PAYMENT DUE?
Payment is due at time of booking in order to secure your event date. Payment information is sent over secure SSL encryption.
WHAT IF THE WEATHER IS TERRIBLE?
In the event of inclement weather, we will not be able to set up your greeting yard if there is lightning, high winds, or other hazardous weather conditions that can cause an unsafe situation or prohibit us from being able to set up or take down. We will do our best to reschedule your greeting yard–if we are unable to reschedule for another day a credit can be provided for future use or refund options can be discussed.
CAN I CANCEL MY BOOKING?
If you have to cancel your booking, we will provide refunds (minus processing fees) based on the following conditions:
- Notice to cancel received 48 hours from event date – 100% refund (minus processing fees)
- Notice to cancel received 24 hours from event date – 50% refund (minus processing fees) or option to reschedule
- Within 24 hours of event date – No Refund
I WANT MY GREETING YARD REMOVED. CAN I GET A REFUND?
No refunds will be issued if the homeowner requests the greeting yard to be removed.
I MADE A MISTAKE. CAN I GET A REFUND?
No refunds will be issued for errors (i.e., but not limited to, spelling/typo, wrong product) that occur when a booking is made. Please double check your selections and comments prior to submitting your order. Updates or adjustments, within reason, can be made by contacting us.
WHEN WILL MY GREETING YARD BE SET UP?
My Greeting Yards will typically deliver and setup your greeting yard the evening before or the morning of your event date and taken down one (1) day later (unless other arrangements are made or a multi-day booking). Your booking includes setup, delivery, and take down services..
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If a booking is made for another location, please ensure that someone in the household is notified that a greeting yard will be delivered, set up, and taken down within the specified timeframe. We want to make sure that while we’re staking yards we’re spreading smiles and not surprising anyone in a bad way!
MY GREETING YARDS PROPERTY
The greeting yard signs are the property of My Greeting Yards. Please do not damage, destroy, or tamper with the My Greeting Yard signs. Please do not move the signs without consent from a My Greeting Yards team member. In the event of damage and/or missing signs and/or stakes, the booking party is responsible for the full value of replacement for each letter, image, and/or stake. We reserve the right to invoice and charge an amount equal to the full replacement value for each letter, image, and/or stake.
Please ensure that the following is completed prior to and through the duration of your greeting yard booking:
- Turn off sprinkler/irrigation systems
- Reschedule landscaping/mowing
- Leave outside lights on for us (to help us see the house number and during setup if it’s dark out)
- If the greeting yard is a gift for another household, please inform a person in that household and share the above information
- If the greeting yard is being set up in a public, common, or non-residential area (i.e. park, event center, etc.) or an area that is not a private home, the booking party or representative must be present at the time of setup and pickup
Revision of requested wording or declining bookings is done at the discretion of My Greeting Yards. We reserve the right to decline bookings that contain unlawful, vulgar, defamatory, inappropriate, hateful, racially or ethnically or otherwise objectionable content. If a booking is declined, a full refund (minus processing fees) will be issued.
My Greeting Yards and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the setup or removal of any greeting yard rental.